Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Drake is committed to serving all customers including people with disabilities or limitations. We are also committed in creating partnerships with clients that are committed to serving all customers including people with disabilities or limitations.
At Drake locations we are able to provide services that inclusive of the use of assistive devices, communication, service animals, and support persons.
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to service or facilities all customers will be notified of the reason for disruption.
Drake International will be providing all customer service staff with customer service training that will be inclusive of the following:
- An overview of the Act and requirements of customer service standards.
- Drake International’s accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities or limitations who use assistive devices or require service animal.
- How to use equipment and alternative devices.
- What to do if a person is having difficulty accessible customer service plan.
If there are questions or concerns regarding our accessible customer service plan you can contact our Privacy Officer at:
Drake Overload Limited Unit 2601-2A, 26/F, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong. Phone +852 2848 9288
CFO Global Financial Officer
Drake Overload Limited. Recruitment Licence: 57136